This fall I got to go on the most amazing Disney/Universal vacation with my friend Lindsay! I had never been to Disney or Harry Potter world before. We planned the trip as a celebration for my Master’s degree. Lindsay seriously planned the entire trip and allowed me to just get to enjoy the vacation. I felt like I got to be such a kid and it was the best. Here were some of my highlights:
- Riding the Avatar ride Flights of Passage (twice!). Seriously the most amazing ride I’ve ever gone on!
- Eating our way through Epcot’s food and wine festival. Everything we ate was amazing!
- Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After firework show. I cried. It was beautiful.
- Riding the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom 4 times in a row. Who knew it would be such a favorite??
- Walking into Diagon Alley at Harry Potter World. I can’t even describe how real it felt!
- Being chosen by a wand, carrying it around all day, and casting spells in Diagon Alley and Hogsmede
- Being the first one into Harry Potter world in the morning and the last ones to leave
- Dueling with a tiny baby during the Hogwarts castle show. (There was a baby being held next to me who was staring at my and my wand. I was looking at the show and then all of a sudden see that the baby is holding a straw out to me! We dueled with our wands. It was the best. The baby is a born witch).
- Casting spells all the way back to the hotel after leaving Harry Potter world
Honestly there are too many favorite moments to even name! So thankful I got to go on this trip with such an amazing friend. I took my Holga, which is a plastic toy film camera, with me on the trip. I carried it around in my fanny pack (I am so hip) and took some photos in Disney and Universal. I love how they came out! Photographed on Portra 400 and 160, scanned by Boutique Film Lab.
Amilia Photography is a Nashville-based wedding photographer who adventures all over the United States and world to photograph fabulous, joyful couples who love each other a whole bunch. I specialize in photographing sheep butts and being a professional Holga photographer, so ya know…hire me ASAP. Email me at email@example.com or contact me here to tell me all about the wedding, elopement, or session you’re planning!
Disney on Holga, Holga, Film Wedding Photographer, Disney on Film, Holga Film Photographer