What I Love:
Family. Hogwarts. Travel. Copper mugs. Joy. Aslan. Cozy winters. Soft sweaters. Eating biscuits. Photographing love stories.
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the
bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than soul can hope or
mind can hide) and this is the wonder that’skeeping the stars apart.i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)-E.E. Cummings
I believe that the best photographs are the ones that make you feel something. I always work to create aesthetically beautiful images for all my couples, but my deepest desire is to capture emotionally evocative photographs that tell the full story of your relationship and remind you of all the incredibly real and joyful moments of your wedding day.
I photograph a select number of weddings each year so I can give each of my couples a custom, boutique experience. I want you to feel cared for throughout the planning process, on your wedding day, and afterwards!
I happily photograph same-sex marriages and weddings of all faiths and cultures. Love is love, and everyone deserves to have the wedding day celebration they’ve dreamed of!
I am a hybrid photographer and use both film and digital photographs to tell the story of your day.
One of the words that has most marked my life is JOY, and it is one that also marks my photography. If you’re interested in joyful, romantic wedding photography, I’d love to talk with you! I would love to connect with you through Facebook and Instagram. If you have questions or want to book, click here to contact me.
- Horseback ride on the beach – Done! In Ecuador!
- See a Galápagos tortoise – Done!
- Visit the Shire in New Zealand
- Explore Harry Potter world
- Ski in the Alps
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
- See the Northern Lights
- Graduate with my MSW – Done!
- Visit every continent
- Publish a book
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go skydiving – Done! With my dad on my 18th birthday.
- Ride with a dogsled team
- Go white water rafting – Done! In Ecuador.
- Take a baking class in Paris – Done! Eclair class through La Cuisine
- See a polar bear in the wild
- Ride on a Gondola in Venice
- See La Sagrada Familia – Done! On my trip to Barcelona.
Some Places I Want to Visit:
- France – Done! Paris & Provence
- Ireland – Done! It was amazing.
- Amalfi Coast
- Canon Beach
- San Francisco
- New York City – Done! Brooklyn & Central Park
- Banff National Park
- Colorado – Check! Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Grand Canyon
- Spain – Barcelona & Montserrat
- Iceland – I saw sheep & waterfalls
So now that you know a little more about me, I’d love to get to know you! Get in touch to tell me about your love story!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 615.686.8854